Have you been looking for the best budget laptops under $500? Do you want to know which laptops are best in its working system even if they are available in an affordable price range?
Well, there was a time when laptops were merely considered as the most expensive gadget to invest your money into. But now as the technology has been advancing, you will encounter different brands and companies approaching ahead with the extra reliable and best laptops for daily use.
To help you a bit, right here we have compiled a list of best laptops 2020 under $500 which you need to pick right now based on your regular requirements and budget. Let’s have a look:
1: Acer Aspire 5 Slim A515-43-R19L
On top of our list, we have the Acer brand laptop where this brand has been always known for delivering the best quality of laptops at the affordable price range. This is the best laptop that you can use for your daily tasks in the middle of some advanced features. It is completely designed in an aesthetic look with excellent performance above your expectations. Its wireless 802.11ac performance turns it to be the most wanted one in the market today.
- It has a speed range of almost 3.5GHx with the dual-core processor power.
- Plus, it offers an incredible 15.6 inches of HD screen with the resolution capacity of 1920 by 1080. It has an aspect ratio of 16:9 with the LED-backlit display.
- Its memory power is 4GB DDR4
- For a crystal clear sound quality, it is included with 2 built-in speakers.
- Its battery life has a survival time of 7.5 hours.
If you are in search of the laptop model having a required balance between value and power, then choosing this Acer laptop is the best option for you. It has some advanced features which make it highly recommended for the students and professionals such as a DVD burner, 8G speed with 4 processing speed power. It is a perfect combination balance of quality and high performance.
- Long battery life
- Excellent performance at affordable price
- Modern Design
- Offers crystal clear sound
- Access of Wi-Fi is not fast enough
- Keyboard is uneven
2: The HP Stream 14-inch Laptop
Next on our list, we have the reliable HP Stream laptop for the students and professional use. This laptop is available in a limited budget range of $500 which is best for your daily handling tasks. This laptop is packed with some incredible and advanced features along with modern design construction which makes it worth buying right now!
- 0 inches of best HD screen with a high-resolution capacity of 1366 x 768
- SDRAM strong Memory of around 4GB
- Solid drive capacity of 64GB
- 14 hours of long battery life
This HP laptop is a notebook based laptop that is compact and lightweight. It has great webcam access which is one of the best points. It has a slim design which makes it easy for you to carry it from one place to another. This is a perfect option for all those people who are looking for something best in terms of quality and performance.
- Sharper display
- Superlative performance
- Slim and compact design
- Not enough durable
- Lacking connectivity access for SATA hard drive
3: The ASUS 15.6 inches laptop
On the third spot, we have the name of ASUS F556UA-AS54! This laptop has always remained one of the top choices of the professionals when it comes to picking class connectivity. You just have to spend less than $500 and this laptop will be all ours. It is available with USB Type C with HDMI and access of 802.11a/c Wi-Fi. It is also available with Windows 10 which is pre-installed.
- 64-bit Windows 10 pre-installed
- 6 inches of Full HD display
- Offers one-year customer warranty
- 256 GB of solid-state drive
This ASUS best laptop under $500 has the average rating of around 4 stars. Its features are commendable to talk about due to the smart and slim designing of it. Not just a laptop, but it is even best to work as the ultra-book as well. The lightweight and compact design will enable you to carry it from one place to another without any hassle.
- Little much bloatware
- Eight gigs & ram
- Affordable price and powerful performance
- Quiet in operation
- Lacking removable battery
- The housing of plastic material
4: ASUS T100 10.1″ Detachable Laptop with Windows 8
The Asus T100 is yet an affordable laptop which is also serving as a tablet. This screen has the display power of 10 inches which is based on Intel Bay Trail quad-core processor. The laptop ships with the course of Windows 8.1 with a one year of free subscription to Microsoft Office. It is not a heavy duty at all. But it will make you serve as the casual purpose as the processor has been running at a 1.46 GHz.
- Windows 8.1
- Included with Keyboard Dock
- Intel Quad Core Baytrail-T Z3740. 2GB RAM 64 GB eMMC
- mHDMI, mUSB, mSDXC slot. Built-in Bluetooth V4.0, Integrated 802.11 a/b/g/n
- 2 Mega Pixel of web camera
Its space storage is around 64 GB only. You can store maximum of your videos, songs and movies. Plus it is extremely lightweight which is almost 2. 4 pounds. Its connectivity of Bluetooth will allow you to connect the laptop with your wireless gear, or connection ports for the external inputs.
- Portable and handy
- Various Multi-purpose Book
- Limited access of Storage
5: Acer Nitro 7 Gaming Laptop, 15.6″ Full HD IPS Display
This has been another best laptop for casual gamers which you can purchase at the cost of $1000. It is excellent in its audio power and has smooth keyboard to work with. The best thing about this laptop has been its Intel Core i7-9750H itself. This processor will bring about the base power of clocking speed which is around 2.6GHz.
It even complements with 3GB GDDR5 VRAM through the access of NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 on the board. Storage and RAM are the two major areas which will make the whole machine noticeable.
- Packed with 8GB of the DDR4 RAM which is best for casual gaming
- Include with 256GB of the SSD storage for impressive speed power
- Display panel has the dimension of 1.56 inch with full HD panel with the standard resolution of 1920 x 1080.
- Panel is available with the bright thinner bezels.
This has been probably one of the ideal laptops due to its upgraded features. Through the use of slots, you can also upgrade the SSD and RAM. In addition this laptop also uses Gigabit Wi-Fi access for connectivity.
- Upgrade-friendly sleek design
- Excellent performance
- High connectivity
- Long battery life
- Gaming-grade best keyboard
- Limited access of hardware resources
This is the end of the discussion about the few most famous and top leading laptops which you can get at an affordable price range of $500. Now you don’t need to look at your pocket and stay tight on your budget to purchase the best laptop for your daily tasks.
All the laptop models which we have presented right above for you are all updated and advanced in features that you should not miss to buy right now. Look for the laptop which suits your daily working requirements and budget needs as well. You would love to recommend them to your friends as well.
Which one of these is your favorite one?